This tutorial provides a comprehensive introduction to the basic concepts of solving partial differential equations using parallel numerical methods. In eight chapters, the authors provide readers with enough information to allow them to understand, develop and implement parallel PDE solvers.
Read more Read less. Amazon Global Store US International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
SIAM Reference Collection
Manufacturer warranty may not apply Learn more about Amazon Global Store. High performance computing and applications, , Numerische Algorithmen auf Transputer-Systemen, , Sektion Mathematik , Journal of computational physics , , International Journal of Computer Mathematics 44 , , Proceedings of the winter simulation conference, , Articoli 1—20 Mostra altri. Guida Privacy Termini. Indice H. The approximate dirichlet domain decomposition method.
- A Parallel Algebraic Multigrid Solver on Graphics Processing Units.
- Algebraic Multigrid Solver on Clusters of CPUs and GPUs | SpringerLink.
- ISBN 13: 9780898715415?
- Multigrid method?
- Developmental Psychobiology and Developmental Neurobiology;
New articles by this author. New citations to this author.
Discretization for PDEs Chunfang Chen,Danny Thorne Adam Zornes, Deng Li CS 521 Feb., 9,2006.
New articles related to this author's research. Email address for updates. My profile My library Metrics Alerts.
Sign in. Get my own profile Cited by View all All Since Citations h-index 24 12 iindex 46 Craig C. University of Graz.
- Library and Knowledge Center.
- Blood Beast (Demonata, Book 5)?
- The German Conception of History: The National Tradition of Historical Thought from Herder to the Present.
- Gundolf Haase - Citazioni di Google Scholar.
- Tutorial on Elliptic PDE Solvers and Their Parallelization.
- Account Options?
Verified email at uni-graz. Articles Cited by Co-authors.